Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know if this helps anyone, but if you have a Classic (maybe works for others) the TechMount handlebar mount is top shelf. Nice chrome! I bought mine on Ebay and it looks and works great on the Classic. You can move it around in all kinds of positions and the mounting plate has numerous holes for other kinds of GPS models. My TomTom fit perfectly. I did have to ream out the holes just slightly. 5 minute job though.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Two thumbs up /) /). I would like to find a mount like that for my iPhone 4s. I use the free app Waze for point to point driving directions in my car and would like to use it on my VN800 when I get lost. Can you still tap the touch screen with that?
-Art

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two thumbs up /) /). I would like to find a mount like that for my iPhone 4s. I use the free app Waze for point to point driving directions in my car and would like to use it on my VN800 when I get lost. Can you still tap the touch screen with that?
-Art
Art, do you mean the TomTom Rider? You can tap the screen on the TomTom Rider even with gloves. I have used it for about 4 years and it works great for me. The docking station is active so it charges while I ride. Never runs out of battery that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts