Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to ride at last!! This last week was pretty good weather and the nasty 1 1/2 mile of dirt (mud) road from my house to the hard top actually dried up enough for me to get out and ride. I had Sat and Sun. off so I got in my first 250 miles of the year:) It was the first time I have been able to ride since I added my Cobra dragster pipes, mustang seat, higway bar, Kurykan ISO chrome flame grips, kurykan chorme levers, shift peg, brake pedal and a number of other things that i got over the winter. WOW!!! It was like riding a new bike!!!:) The mustang seat was one of the best investments I have ever made, well worth every penny!!! And the pipes, I absolutely love the sound. It sounds awsome!!!:) I rode from 1:00pm on Sat until 8:00 sat night, up around Senaca and Kueka lake and my ass never once felt numb or bad. I can't wait for nice weather in May, June and July to take some road tips, to Carlisle bike fest in Pa. and to Johnstown Pa. Thunder in the valley. :) But until then I will have to hope for good weather on my days off and ride wen I can and hopefully start riding to work soon. When the weather permits, I don't mind the cold, but cold and rain I don't like.:) I hope everyone else here in NY and northern Pa. has had a chance to do some riding:cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts