Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pearl White/Titanium. Rare color. I can't believe how beautiful these bikes ride. I had no less than.......twenty people comment on how sweet it is. I picked it up at 11:00, drove it to work for my shift at 3:mad:. There was a steady stream of people gravitating towards the bike all night (completely ignoring two other rides parked nearby). Several people told me it was the nicest bike they had ever seen. One guy got out of his truck, came over,and asked me if it was a 1500...shoulda seen his eyes bug out when I told him it was a 900 lol. Ok , that's enough bragging. I figured you guys would understand. I bought my first bike in 1976, it was an MR175 ELSINORE. Since then, I have ridden countless other rides. This is by far the funnest, sweetest ride I've ever owned. I must have looked like a fool having the widest, silliest grin on the highway.
Regards-Silent.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is my bike.....in my avatar. Until I figure out how to post pics!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats and welcome to our world. I have a buddy with a $26G Harley and he keeps comenting on how sweet my 900LT is. Life is good!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Here is my bike.....in my avatar. Until I figure out how to post pics!
Congrats, silenthill. As for pic posting, I've found www.photobucket.com to be great. Just open a FREE account, upload your pics to them, and then click the IMG CODE link below whichever picture you want to share. It'll look like this...

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks cycledude, I'll experiment tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I figured it out, lol. This is my new ride!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts