Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems to me I need to leave, not gonna have a V2K anymore. The Rocket is awesome, actually got to ride it home today.

Be safe guys:)

·
Registered
409 Posts
I say you don't need to leave, because after all, most people participate in online forums because they love bikes. There is a thread here for non-Kawasaki bikes. As well, take my case for example, I am a member of an International Goldwing forum. I no longer have a Goldwing, but I still enjoy visiting that forum. On that forum you need to post over 1000 times to become a senior member and I am one still. Everyone there knows I don't have a Goldwing anymore, but they still like hearing from me, since I still love all bikes. Anyway....nough said...

Enjoy your Rocket! Nice bike!!:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yea you don't have to leave just because you have a different bike, we would love to hear about your adventures on the new bike. Why I am still a member of my 250 Rebel forum cause I like everyone and I still get tons of great info.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I just traded in my Triumph America for my V2K and I still look at the triumph forum from time to time. If it were up to me I would own them all. But Im married, that says it all.:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
I don't think I will EVER go back to a crotch rocket...I love the comfort on the cruiser and don't feel a crazy need to bring the front wheel up all the time.

I think I will live to give my daughter away on her wedding day without a rocket in my life. Uh oh...no wood to knock on!!!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
They both have their place. I just bought a new 2008 V2K CLT and I'm going to keep my old '96 Suzuki RF900 too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts