Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello can anyone give me a clue where to get a good windshield at a cheap price thanks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
my choice for cheap first windshield was " national cycle" street shield , cheap and for security reasons not detachabul , i gess its good for first windshield try .

·
Registered
273 Posts
Shield

Check ebay search for your model bike. I check price extensively before I buy any parts. I ended up with the slipstreamer and really like it. Ebay store was cheaper than any mail order cat. with free shipping too.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I got memphis shades off ebay. separately got the mounting kit for about $20. then got a pop top there for about $25. was a little small so upgraded and found a big shot that still fit the mount for $30 or so.

·
Registered
6 Posts
A few months ago, I was able to get a factory "short" windshiels, with the mount kit, for about $120 shipped. They're almost $450 at the dealer. So, yeah, check ebay!

·
Registered
987 Posts
windshield

I didn't want a big shield on my 08 900C so I got the Spitfire smoked handle bar mounted version. Doesn't come up high enough to protect your face completly but it keeps the centermass pressure down. $60 including adjustable mounts

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
I didn't want a big shield on my 08 900C so I got the Spitfire smoked handle bar mounted version. Doesn't come up high enough to protect your face completly but it keeps the centermass pressure down. $60 including adjustable mounts
Danad, What pipes are those? They're cool!

RG

·
Registered
987 Posts
900 Custom pipes

Danad, What pipes are those? They're cool!

RG
Ron G

The pipes are the Cobra Boulevard HP. If you are looking for looouuud, these are the way to go. Still bark in the bottom, but when you get to speed it developes into a howl similar to the Yamaha V-Max. really cool.:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts