Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank all of the members of this forum for the enjoyment and information I've received over the past year while I've had a Vulcan - the kindness I've experienced in this forum stands out to me, and my experience here has been delightful. I'll miss reading posts and such very much.

As it turns out, though indeed I found my Vulcan 1700 Classic to be an excellent cruiser, and would recommend it to anyone who sought an essential cruiser, I found that the "cruiser world" is not for me, but rather when riding I'm inclined to a bit more angst and aggressive attacks of corners. So today I traded in my Vulcan for the new Ducati Monster 796, going back to a more sport oriented ride. My ride home today from the dealership was amazing, and definitely proved I've returned to my "first love."

Thus, no longer riding a Vulcan I must say good bye.

Thanks to all of you for a delightful forum experience.

Take care, and enjoy your rides!

·
Registered
273 Posts
have fun on the new ride and as always ride safe. but please do swing bye on this post and let us see your new beauty please as just because i ride a cruiser i love bikes in general and like to admire their beauty.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Whoa dude, just because you don't have a Vulcan right now doesn't mean you cannot add to or extract anything from this site. No reason to leave, just enjoy

·
Registered
69 Posts
You know, you could've held on to cruiser and enjoyed the best of both worlds like i do. When i feel like taking it easy, i'm on my '08 VN900 Classic LT. BUT, when i feel that wild side of me want to take over i whip out the '07 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R. enjoy that bad boy and be careful, bro. ;)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Stop by and see us. You're part of the Vulcan club now.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
I am mostly a sport bike guy, having road raced back in the 90's. But I had to have a cruiser too. I raced a Ducati, they are fun bikes, but they don't have the power of the in line fours made in Japan. I owned a limited edition Ducati 900, but when I bought my ZX9R, after I retired the Ducati from the race circuit, it just sat in the garage because every time I wanted to ride, I chose the Ninja. Sold the Duck, never looked back. Great engine and bike, but not powerful or fast enough for my tastes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts