Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, March 2013
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was good to meet ya all and it was definitely fun working on my Vulcan Custom. But I wanted to try something different. Got myself a 2013 Triumph Daytona 675 ABS. I will miss ya all and especially my sweet Vulcan.
I will stop by some times to see how ya all doing.
WhiteWi out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
It was good to meet ya all and it was definitely fun working on my Vulcan Custom. But I wanted to try something different. Got myself a 2013 Triumph Daytona 675 ABS. I will miss ya all and especially my sweet Vulcan.
I will stop by some times to see how ya all doing.
WhiteWi out.
Any chance we can get a peek at that Triumph?

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Triumph is making some exciting bikes! They seem to be one of the only manufacturers really innovating right now; everyone else is just churning out the same stuff. (But then, myself included, we keep buying the old stuff cuz we like the classic V-Twin cruiser!)

Would love some pics! Don't be a stranger, we've got a couple active non-Vulcan riders 'round here!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Well good luck with the new bike!!

Yup insurance goes up with sports bikes and bikes with over 1000 cc

·
Registered
30 Posts
Best of luck...

I have to agree, Triumph is making some beautiful bikes. The Trophy is nice, and I'm crazy about the T100 Bonneville, but my 900 Classic LT was the best all around bike I could afford at the time, and I'm perfectly happy with it. (Except the seat) Ride safe and enjoy that bike!

·
BOTM Winner, March 2013
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh no. Sold that long time ago. I had Vrod after that.(Sold) Now I have Victory Boardwalk and Harley Street Bob
Was there something about the V-Rod which you didn't like, possibly apart from the fact that is doesn't sound like a traditional HD?
Didn’t like the way it handled. Plus it was leaking oil. It was bad purchase.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts