Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded for a roadliner and now I've sold all the aftermarket stuff I had on the 900 (to you guys thru the forum) so I wanted to take a minute and say thanks for a great forum and for all the help I received over the last year or so. You guys and gals greatly contributed to my enjoyment and knowledge of my 900. After not having a street bike for several years and ridding dirt bikes I had some things to learn and I always found you glad to help with information that was spot on. For anyone looking at a 900, buy it its a great bike and for anyone with a 900 looking for a forum, hang out here its the best! Thanks again to everyone for the help and for buying the parts as well as the good reviews on them. Ride safe, Larry (LCH)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Good luck with the Roadliner!
I'm also new, and you have expressed my sentiments exactly.
Never got a chance to know you LCH, but from the politeness and quality of your posts I can tell you were a class act.
Good luck on all your future motorcycling experiences!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Congrats on the Roadliner Larry! I've never had the chance to ride one, but I've heard very good things about them. Now, just because you got a Roadliner, doesn't mean ya have to leave!:D How about a pic of the new ride! Thank you for your participation here and I wish you many miles of awesome rides!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words guys! I wanted to keep the 900 and get the liner but I have a son starting college this fall and my wife's car just rolled over 100,000 so I know whats coming.
I haven't taken the time to take pics yet so I grabbed one off the net that's just like it. It's a 1900 Roadliner midnight version which has most parts blacked out and only has chrome accents. I swapped my strong bags over to it and ordered a Wide Open Customs fairing with a stereo system for it. Got the fairing already but waiting on the mounts from Yamaha. It's a quick disconnect so I can take it off if I want. I should have it painted and mounted in a couple of weeks. Thanks again, LCH
[/IMG]

·
Registered
507 Posts
Wow, beeeeautiful bike

I'm green with envy.
But I am so happy with my Kawasaki....................................

Who knows what the future holds???

Best of luck to you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts