Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. Up until the 31st I've been busy with Patriot Guard missions, work and honey-do lists.
On the 31st I was in a serious accident that I probably shouldn't have survived. I was rear ended by a car and put in the hospital for nine days. I'm home now, resting my broken body. The bike was totaled. I never even got to put the ape hangers on it yet.
I plan on getting another Vulcan, but that won't happen until next year. I'll keep visiting this forum, though I may not post that much.

Chris

·
Registered
543 Posts
Am blessed you survived the accident. I've been in a few myself and the worst was a broken leg. Consider myself lucky. Prayers for a complete recovery.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Thank you for supporting the Patriot Guard, it means a lot!

Well, if you wasn't busted up from the wreck, and seeing how you're all practiced up on doing "honey-do's," I would invite you down to take care of some of mine!

Glad you're okay, heal well and you'll ride another day!

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Glad to hear you're okay, Froggy. Get your rest and don't overdo it!

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Thanks for supporting the Guard and what it means. Also I'm extremely happy that you survived the crash and am on the mend, looking forward to another bike, and will be riding again. Please do poke in here from time to time, we need updates on your condition as well as your added input to the forums. Get well soon Froggy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts