Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather forecast for Ga this weekend - Blue skies and 60+ degrees! Anybody else got some weekend riding planned? Oh and for those with snow still on the ground, sorry I don't mean to rub it in..........

·
Registered
164 Posts
No riding here in southern Ohio this weekend, after the pounding of snowfall we've had this week. Enjoy the ride and give us all an update on how it went. :cool:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey twinsrule don't ever apologize for riding because we would all do the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot...lmao...right Ladies and Gents? We are happy with videos and pictures for now..

·
Registered
492 Posts
Temps forecast in the 60s for the next few days and I'm on vacation! It's time to ride!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First Ride

Thanks guys! I'll have a report ready for ya next week. It will be the first time I've ridden this bike for more than 30 mins so I'm really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Took the bike out this afternoon for about 100 mile ride then wife started to get chilled but her new jacket worked for a while

·
Registered
74 Posts
Finally had some decent riding weather here in NC, so saturday the wifey and I pulled the scooters out, gave them a bath, and went for a short 45 minute ride. Sunday the weather was even better,around 65 degrees, so we put about 4 hours worth in the wind, and believe me, it felt GOOOOD!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Took my bike for a little 140 mile ride on Friday. It was almost perfect! Stopped by the shop and did the 7500 mile service. Hopefully I can sneak in another ride in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sat. and Sun. in middle TN was nice as well in the 60's. Got about an hour ride in Saturday and a couple of hours on Natchez Trace on Sunday. Its been an unusually long cold spell in TN. I think the bike enjoyed the charge and fresh fuel as much as I enjoyed the ride. Maybe we'll be headed for more of these days in March.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts