Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those rookies out there Darkside is using a car tire on the rear ! I just wanted to say i miss all the dialog and bickering about this controversial issue, every body must be off ridin cause no one is discussin anything. Ponch used to post all the time , this forum was better n any movie you good go to and heck its free.... Come on Beast jockeys where are all you guys, Bulldozer

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
ok, let's see some of them sparks fly

every body must be off ridin cause no one is discussin anything. Ponch used to post all the time , this forum was better n any movie you good go to and heck its free....
well there bd, no such thing as free.. this one is gonna cost you.
I had no idea I was so entertaining. you guys can't stir em up none w/o me? am playing catch up at work after my hiatus last month.
will be doing a 3 day run to Arkansas end of this one. seems my bro is hurting bad as everybody bombed out on trips this year. So we are gonna catch that Blues n Bear'bq rally thingy. am saving a week for late Oct to go leaf peeping up the east side of the states. will truck there and then ride the Redbear'n on them wiggley roads.
as for doing the darky, is no longer contraversial inasmuch its become the defacto alternative to 'spensive, short lived rubber donuts. I think critical mass has been achieved in the number of converts and total miles accumulated. The naysayers are choking on their crow.... how's this for stirring up the pot? out, ponch

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to see you made it back, shoot i was just tryin to stir the pot some get some temps risin... Heck when im over on the other page ( Voyager ) all they do is bit#@ about there scoots stallin and such and its no fun readin about it all the time... You like the turns you gotta come down south , i mean way south > i ride em everyday dodgin, cows, goats, & drunk injuns we try and hit the chickens cause you can just take em home and cook um.. Bulldozer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts