Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the nice Vulcan folks in this forum. I must now leave you all.
It's not often that I have posted recently. Not that I haven't been reading other's posts. The reason is this, since I have purchased my 2010 Vulcan Special Edition, I have found this motorcycle is not for me. Please, don't misunderstand. The Vulcan 900 is an excellent motorcycle, and I really can not fault the bike I own. It looks great, sounds really badazz, and I get compliments very frequently on how good looking it is. It just is not for me.
After I return from a short one week trip to N.E. Pennsylvania, I will be trading in my present motorcycle for a sportbike. I always enjoy trying new things, a cruiser bike being one of them. Well, I tried it, sort of got bored with it, and want a bike that really excites me when I ride it.
Please folks, be safe, and "Isten Ald Meg A Magyart".:cool:

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Have fun! I have no idea why a person would prefer a sportbike over a cruiser, having ridden both, but I guess you're wondering how a person can prefer a cruiser over a sportbike! haha. Wonderful thing about motorcycling- it's very personal!

Just 'cuz you're not riding a Vulcan doesn't mean you can't pop in from time to time!

Be safe! Keep it upright!

·
Registered
292 Posts
At least you tried a cruiser; a lot will not but talk like they have.

Get what you enjoy, a bike that draws you to her every time you go out the door, and stay dirty side down!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm kind of in the same boat as you, I want to keep the 900 but I just don't have the funds to have 2 bikes at the same time...

I'm still working out which sport bike I'm going to switch to, I'm going for a more standard sport bike as in a fjr1300, gsx1250, fz6r, I'm still really undecided in what I want next. I wish I could find a demo day in the near future... I don't want to wait 6 months just to find a demo day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts