1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
399 Posts
This is what I use. Great airflow. I think it won helmet of the year a coupla years back. Mine came with a free tinted visor.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you like the LED feature? Did yours come with the smoked lens cover?

·
Registered
399 Posts
How do you like the LED feature? Did yours come with the smoked lens cover?
It did, and I like the smoked cover much better than the red cover. I don't know that I've ever turned it on for riding. I do relatively little riding at night (too many critters), and I don't bother in the daytime. My little guy likes to play with it, though ;)

It looks bright enough to make a difference at night, if that's your concern.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Two more comments.

The visors seems pretty good. I keep the clear one in its sock in my saddlebag in case I have to switch over for night riding, while the tinted one sees much more road time. They're both very clear and optically correct. I've yet to scratch either one, which is saying something. So, two thumbs up on the visor quality.

The button that controls the LED is covered by a little rubber bumper. I lol'd when I saw it. My wife asked me what it was for, but I didn't tell her. The first time I got her on on the bike (within the first 5 min) she said, "Ohhhh...that's what it's for...." Hehe.

Okay, I lied...third comment....the flat black is AWESOME.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm using it. It's great! Came with smoked visor & smoked leds. But the led had a torn wire so I did some soldering to fix it then it worked perfectly. The dark visor works great even in dark streets. I travel town to town with no lights but cars lights & I can see good with the dark visor. Great airing & vents keeps you cool. But I feel it's kinda big helmet from the looks & whispers I hear when wearing it :D maybe just me with my big head, XL size

·
Registered
50 Posts
Have one as well. love it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have the Gmax 67s, the 3/4 version of the 68s. I installed the light kit with brake light function. Very slick. Just another way to get noticed on the road. At night it really helps people see you.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My wife an daughter have one. They both seem to like them real well. Good air flow from what they have said. I like the led light for the little night riding we do. Anything to help get the cars attention behind you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts