Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a Gman Bully second hand and I was wondering where I should start for settings on the Bully controller.

Here is what I am working with:
- Screen punched and 4 holes drilled in baffle plate on stock exhaust
- Arlen Ness Big air kit
- Secondary throttle plates removed

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
I have a BAK and gutted pipes and the Gman bulley. The pipes are what are holding back your bike. Currently I'm running stock setup with the trigger point between cruise and slight accel being a little higher BUT richness is set stock. I throw a little more than stock fuel at it under hard accel but haven't screwed with that setting for a while. SO the lights are green set to fast flash, amber set to fast flash and red set to 2-3. greenblue is I think 2-3 amberblue 3 and red 3-4 I think. I set it for Stage1 setup but bumped the trigger a bit to keep from going into midrange accel on slight throttle changes. It just saves a little gas, the listed setup worked fine.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice MrClean. To tell the truth you were the one I was hoping to snag with this thread :)

Before I read this I put it on stage 2 and took her for a short spin. I felt a huge difference in power!

I will go tune it down to stage 1 and see how it feels. Plus it may help the longevity of my engine :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts