Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been looking all over the Internet and CL for good deals on a 900 classic since my wife and I went to the local dealer and showed her the new 2015 with flat white and grey paint. Well after talking more and more about it, she finally told me that she expects me to go buy the new one I sat on even though it's more than what I was planning on spending for something only I will enjoy. There is nothing better than hearing your wife tell you that on a Saturday morning. Now all I have to do is wait for a house to sell and I am at the dealership when they open the doors. Hell yeah!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
Good deal... so the wife doesn't want to enjoy riding with you?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, when we had our first bikes (C50 for me and V Star 650 custom for her) she tried the back seat and said never again. Not to say she will always be against it, but right now it's a solo seat for my soon to be baby.

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
awesome... So, she still has her own? or.. thinking you need a 2nd one for the stable

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No we actually sold both of our bikes a while back when things got a little tight so I told her, I will have another one when I can get some things in order. I have always loved the 900s and can't wait to get the new classic. That matte grey and white with the kawi green is sexy with the wide white walls.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wow!! Does she have a sister?? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts