Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't the right place for this. I already posted it in the classified section.

I have an extremely nice and powerful Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic LT. it is 2053cc and 128ci. titanium white and pewter. it has 9724 miles. It has never been dropped or laid down. Always adult owned and ridden. I am heading for divorce and must sell. Tires were put on last summer and only have about 1000 miles on them. also the battery was purchased new last year. Great running bike. for those that would like a Harley but can not afford one come look at this bike you will not be disappointed. 7000.00 OBO
And I had the EURO gears installed

absolutely no free rides. if you want to ride buy first.
Call Terry at 9 1 3 7 4 4 0 0 7 5 I am in Blue Springs MO 64015

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nervous

I've got the same bike also. I find that because it is not black, people won't come up to it and oogle over it... which is fine, because people messin' around my bike makes me nervous. I have the 205 GY TT on the rear and it sure makes for a comfortable ride at 32#. It will almost lull you to sleep on the backroads. I need to go ride. It would be so cool to have two of them. If you need to hide it somewheres until after the divorce , get in touch :highfive: That's a high five by the way.

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
for those that would like a Harley but can not afford one
dude I hope you sell your bike but you didn't have to insult the whole Vulcan line like that !....jeeesh

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
insult

My bad! I actually cut and pasted that from my craigslist ad. The only reason I said it is so if someone is looking for a Harley as a keyword my ad would pop up also...lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts