Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday evening I will be picking up my 2009 Vulcan 900 Classic LT! I am buying the pearl/titanium. I had a 1982 Kaw 550 LTD....I put up for sale this afternoon and sold it this evening. I sure will miss that bike...it still has many good miles left on it! But I am so stoked for the new bike!!:D

·
Registered
533 Posts
You should be stoked. The LT is a great cruiser and I'm sure you'll love it. Let the modding begin:D Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I've got the same bike of the color. Best bike I've ever ridden and there are TONS of aftermarket stuff made for it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thursday evening I will be picking up my 2009 Vulcan 900 Classic LT! I am buying the pearl/titanium. I had a 1982 Kaw 550 LTD....I put up for sale this afternoon and sold it this evening. I sure will miss that bike...it still has many good miles left on it! But I am so stoked for the new bike!!:D
Bought ours last Nov.

trike.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
I installed the cobra speedster slash cuts on mine.did not install the cobra fuel processer
It pops every once in a while.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks much to all...no I did not get the passenger floor boards yet. Approx how much am I looking at to add these?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I picked her up tonight after work and WOW what a bike!! I put 80 miles on her this evening alone. That 600 miles before oil change will go fast! This bike handles easier than my old 550 did!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts