Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I laid out the Ducats recently and Bought Gerbings Heated Jacket Liner and Gloves and there is a dual controller that adjusts the intensity of heat for the individual circuits. Having only used these items a few times now I'm wondering what other riders do with the controller as far as accessing it while riding. Iv'e tucked it into an inside pocket but once in there you can't adjust it anymore without stopping and unzipping both jackets. A friend of mine uses velcro and attaches it to his fuel tank and I'm not crazy about velcro on my tank.
So how do you other guys or gals handle this problem?

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
On my Sabre, I put velcro patches on the handlebar mounts and the controllers (I have 2; one for gloves and jacket and one for pants and insoles). Mine are First Gear wireless controllers. Held them where I could watch the flash frequency (power level) and get to them easily for adjustment. On the Voyager, I am going to put the velcro on the pocket of the middle and largest fairing pouch.

For a wired controller, a Gerbing, I got the pouch for the controller. It had a belt clip which I clipped to the waist adjustment belt of my jacket.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts