Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Georgia

28K views 106 replies 55 participants last post by  Vhawkr 
#1 ·
This must be a new section. It is the first time I've seen it. I know there are a few of us Georgians here. I hope they all sign in.

I'm located in Americus. That's in Southwest Georgia also known as middle of nowhere. Only thing notable about this place is it's 10 miles from President Jimmy Carter's home.

#35 ·
Hello burkbuilds,

I went to high school in Dalton, my brother Greg lived in Rossville for a while. great riding in the area, I use to ride up fort mountain alot, up into tennessee, and NC.

#9 ·
lol well from the looks of the weather dont hurry! hahaha looks like its going to be bad for a few more weeks at least DANG IT.

I need to get my oil changed, spark plugs changed and brake pads done. have it all just need to get it all done.

#10 ·
I live in Cartersville. Great riding up this way too.

#36 · (Edited)
Hello Georgia rider,

I lived in Cartersville many moons ago, back when I75 came through there. Road my first bikes there, Honda, trail 50 Honda trail 70, yamaha 60, Buell 100, enjoy the roads:>)

#12 ·
OK. There are a lot of great rides over here. Let me know when you get your bike back together. I went out yesterday for a little while just to get out.

#15 ·
I went Friday(19th) and Saturday(20th) and planning on a ride Sunday(21st). As far as the ride and camp I would defiantly be interested it would depend on when it is. I coach baseball so time is limited but if I couldn't spend the night I would still consider the ride.

#20 ·
I'm in Senoia, About 30 min south of Atlanta. Just below Peach Tree City.

#21 ·
I just moved to Lawrenceville. I ride a Vulcan 900 LT Classic. I ride all over Helen, Cleveland, Blairsville, Young Harris, Hiawasee, even up into NC sometimes. Most of mine is on Saturdays. I pastor a new church in town and they kind of like for me to be there for service. I do take a Sunday afternoon 3 or 4 hour ride occasionally. Let's get together and ride sometime. I see another guy below your post in Lilburn. Let's ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.