Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This must be a new section. It is the first time I've seen it. I know there are a few of us Georgians here. I hope they all sign in.

I'm located in Americus. That's in Southwest Georgia also known as middle of nowhere. Only thing notable about this place is it's 10 miles from President Jimmy Carter's home.

·
Registered
203 Posts
This must be a new section. It is the first time I've seen it. I know there are a few of us Georgians here. I hope they all sign in.

I'm located in Americus. That's in Southwest Georgia also known as middle of nowhere. Only thing notable about this place is it's 10 miles from President Jimmy Carter's home.
Better then that is the andersonville prison site! :) we go there a few times a summer. great easy way to kill the day riding!

Im near macon for now but working on moving up towards athens.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello from Woodstock, 30 minutes north of Atlanta. My bike is currently apart for paint and some mods but I am always up for a good ride.

·
Registered
203 Posts
lol well from the looks of the weather dont hurry! hahaha looks like its going to be bad for a few more weeks at least DANG IT.

I need to get my oil changed, spark plugs changed and brake pads done. have it all just need to get it all done.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I live in Cartersville. Great riding up this way too.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My favorite ride is up through Red Top Mountain into Cartersville. Let me know if you ever want to hook up and ride.

·
Registered
641 Posts
OK. There are a lot of great rides over here. Let me know when you get your bike back together. I went out yesterday for a little while just to get out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Would like to plan a camping trip/bike ride to perhaps Duck Town or someplace in the mountains. Went for a ride Fri 2/19; it was sunny and 60. Had a great time!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I went Friday(19th) and Saturday(20th) and planning on a ride Sunday(21st). As far as the ride and camp I would defiantly be interested it would depend on when it is. I coach baseball so time is limited but if I couldn't spend the night I would still consider the ride.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Vulcan 0 classic LT

Coming to Americus Wednesday, thursday, Friday for Red Cross meeting; ounds like a nice small town

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Coming to Americus Wednesday, thursday, Friday for Red Cross meeting; ounds like a nice small town
Send me a PM if you want. I can show you around or give you an idea of some places to eat. My bike is in the shop for a flat tire.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm in Senoia, About 30 min south of Atlanta. Just below Peach Tree City.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts