Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a used Kawasaki Vulcan jacket, better than new condition (no damage and broken-in leather).
This is a size=medium, and fits with some extra room (I'm 5'10", 175 lbs).
It's for sale $50 (or make me an offer! this jacket is not being used...) +shipping (local pick-up near St. Louis MO.)

------------pending sale-----------

----------------------SOLD----------------------

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a used Kawasaki Vulcan jacket, better than new condition (no damage and broken-in leather).
This is a size=medium, and fits with some extra room (I'm 5'10", 175 lbs).
It's for sale $50 (or make me an offer! this jacket is not being used...) +shipping (local pick-up near St. Louis MO.)
Is this still available?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow, thanks for selling this out from under me. What a dick move. Why don't you try learning some sellers etiquette before posting on here again?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
butt-hurt? and not well informed...

Wow, thanks for selling this out from under me. What a dick move. Why don't you try learning some sellers etiquette before posting on here again?
Dear Dick, this was not sold "out from under you."

I responded to emails I received from the Vulcan website, in the order I received them:

1. I received an email where the message was "Is this still available" (I posted a reply)
2. I received an email telling me I had a PM.
3. I read the PM and it said I want to purchase the jacket. (I accepted the offer).

Just because you ask if the item is available does not constitute a sold item. A PM saying I will purchase it, does make a sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts