Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gentlemen! Disappointing You, there's no tits, no bikini pics in this thread..., but still:

Listing the Ebay, CycleTrader and other classifieds on bike-sale market and reading Vulcan Forum as a guest, I noticed that mostly the owners call their bikes as "She" or "Beauty" or smth like that. I mean that (strongly IMHO) often bikes are treated as a kinda females/girls in the US. That's just seems slightly strange for me.
You know, in Russia hardly can I meet a rider, who'd call his Vulcan, Raider, Strat-r, Boulevard or any other power cruiser as "she". HOGs are not excepted. Neither GSX1000R, nor R1 is called "Beuaty" as well))) Just know one pretty lady calling her BMW S1000RR "Emo Girl" (Black/pink custom paint).
So appealing to famous American musclecars - Mustang, Challenger, Charger and etc - how can anybody imagine a girl, looking at them!:serious:
Maybe, some wise sophisticated forum member could explain to me these curious mental differences, concerning male/female factor for bikes in your country?

p.s. Lady-Riders, beloving ya'll:grin2:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Guys give their bikes wimmins names because when the bike acts stupid one of the 1st things it gets called is a bitch which means that if the bike has a male name then you have a gay bike but then anything that is not an inline 4 is a wimmins bike anyway.

Who said that........................

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
68 Posts
So what you trying to say???????????????????????????

Damn what are them guy thinkins that ride them "Bobbers"

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
"Bobbers" Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Men give their bikes or muscle cars female names because they become the other women. The one that understands us. They don't mind if we look or touch other cars or bikes. They don't care if we abuse them and ride or drive them hard. They are always waiting patiently without complaints right where we left them....ready for more.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
"Bobbers" Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Men give their bikes or muscle cars female names because they become the other women. The one that understands us. They don't mind if we look or touch other cars or bikes. They don't care if we abuse them and ride or drive them hard. They are always waiting patiently without complaints right where we left them....ready for more.
Damn sounds like my Dog,,,,,Buddy,wth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts