Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a front and rear gel seat brand new with back rest for the passenger no issues brand new ready to ship, will trade for about anything or for out right sale for 350 dollars fits a vulcan voyager 1700 dresser
Thank you,
Robert

·
Registered
391 Posts
What kind of things are you looking to trade for?? Do you have any pic?? Why do you want to get rid of them?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is very simple answer the Gel seat make my Kaw Vulcan Voyager a little to tall for my height, so I thought some one else could use the instead of them sitting around not being used, as far as a trade I am pretty well open so let me know what you have to trade.
Just to remind everyone it is a front seat, back seat and the passenger back rest for the rear trunk and i will post pictures tomorrow of the seats they are brand new no issues or problems

Thanks

Robert

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK Guys here are the pictures of the front seat, the back seat and the rear seat backrest all new, all GEL seats and fits a Vulcan Voyager, let me know if you need any other pictures, just let me know
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
I might be interested in the driver and passenger seat since I have a nomad. If you are willing to split things up and the price is right.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am reducing the price of the GEL seats to $250.00 dollars that also includes shipping. :surprise:

This is for the front gel seat
the rear gel seat
and the rear backrest that is also gel

thanks
Robert

1 - 8 of 8 Posts