Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says I have a question about what jacket to get for riding(first jacket) and I thought it would be better to ask people who ride in the same area(CT RI MA) than in the general area on the main forum. budget is max $300 including back armor if needed. I was looking at the rev'it GTR air( the black with green trim that looks kind of like the green they use on the ninjas) but I'm not sure it will be warm enough if I want to start riding in early/mid May, or whenever they take up the sand from the roads, and not sure if the Levante is worth the extra $$. I should note that I may buy leather and a new helmet next year, just looking for something that is relatively inexpensive to get started riding.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
I got one that is mesh so it breathes in the summer with a removable liner. It also has the armor and is reflective at night. Got it on sale for $99.00. Pretty happy with it. But thinking back I should of got the one that doesn't shrink around the waist line.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I got one that is mesh so it breathes in the summer with a removable liner. It also has the armor and is reflective at night. Got it on sale for $99.00. Pretty happy with it. But thinking back I should of got the one that doesn't shrink around the waist line.
GFISH
You know those are soooo expensive... I don't know anyone who has one! 😊

S87,
I have a nice River Road leather with arm, chest, and back vents for everything but real hot days. For those I have a Tourmaster textile mesh thing. It has the waterproof and quilted liner that live in my garage.
I use Bohn Armor regardless of the weather.

WEG

·
Registered
144 Posts
go to leatherup.com has the best prices and good selection. read reviews of any you like,youcan ship them back if you don't like. they do gloves helmets vest jackets and have many brand names go hunting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts