Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Ever find yourself trying to shift into a higher gear you do not have? This display shows what gear you are in. It is a "plug and play" in that it connects directly to the diagnostic port of the bikes ECU. No cutting or splicing required. Just mount the display, plug it in and you are good to go. The display color is White. I had it on a Kawasaki 900 classic but it fits many other Kawasaki motorcycles. Here is a link to the owners manual for fitment. $90 with free shipping. Please reply if interested.

http://healtech-electronics.com/docs/GPDS-K01_Manual_en.pdf

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't think it is too difficult. More paperwork than usual.
Would appreciate if you would ship.
Let me know, I can pay by Paypal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The lowest price for shipping was $11 from the Us post office. That had a 6 to 10 delivery schedule. We have a deal if you will split the cost with me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good deal

I have an Paypal account but have only used it in conjunction with Ebay. Not sure on how to use it in this way. Also, I haven't received your full address yet.

Mike

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm interested in this. Has anyone bought one and tried it on their 900LT?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Goldwingmike
Thanks, looking forward to receiving the Gear Indicator.
Was the shipping to Canada much of a bother?
:cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
GoldwingMike
Received the gear indicator today.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I like having a gear indicator. The GiPro is about as easy of an install as can be hoped for. I wasn't too thrilled with always having to disengage the clutch to get an updated readout and the 1 - 2 second delay to get that update just took some time to get used to. I do like being able to get a different visual confirmation of neutral, especially when the sunlight washes out the OEM indicator light.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts