Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Up for sale is a gear position indicator for the 2015-2017 year Vulcan S/ABS. When I bought my bike, they didn't bother to tell me they had integrated the indicator into the instrument cluster and were happy to sell me a part that I couldn't use. (Was planning on using it anyway because it's more eye-catching at a glance than the integrated one, but when they did the switch, the wire to plug it into was removed, but mounting places are still there) Kawasaki and the dealer won't accept a return on open electronics even though it's unused, so my loss is your gain!

From a dealer, the part is $185. I'm asking $125 shipped, but taking offers as well. The part has been assembled from the various pieces that come with it when you order it, but unable for me to use. It's designed to be mounted on the left side right behind the instrument cluster, opposite the power outlet (Which I WAS able to install lol)

Hit me up with any questions or offers by text at 406-598-9931. PLEASE text, 99% of calls from unknown numbers are ignored

Price reduced!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts