Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, October 2016
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered Eurogears, crush gaskets, shim, and inner and outer gaskets online. Stuff arrived today in a box that was a tad too small for the outside gasket (11061-17). All the other parts and gaskets look prestine, but i had to "iron out" the outer gasket. There are no visible tears or breaks on it; but it has some fairly deep scratches from where the gears rolled around inside the box.

The question is: should i be picky and request they send a new one out? Or will it not matter one installed?

Was planning to get-ir-done, but fear having a leak. Don't want people thinking it's a hardley.

Thanks,
Rod

·
Banned
179 Posts
Do not except anything that is not in pristine condition and let them out of the deal. If you use that bunged up gasket it may leak on you and then for sure you can not return it or get a replacement for the bad gasket.

·
BOTM Winner, October 2016
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys. Thanks for the advice. Just got off the phone with PoweSportsWarehouse.com and they have agreed to send me a new gasket free of charge. Delays my project another weekend, but I'd rather be delayed than end up sorry for not waiting. Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts