Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 Vulcan 800 i bought many years ago with a damaged Tank. I road it for years and picked up a earlier tank on EBAY with intentions of painting it. As with all things i never got done, the bike had issues and was parked the last 3 years. This winter for fun i pulled it out, fixed it took the fenders off and am ready to Paint. But i noticed the old tank has one vacuum sized line on right side underneath. MY newer tank has two lines on that side.. I don't want to use the old tank as it was repaired by an amateur and it really far gone and the other tank i have prepped for paint and perfect. Anybody know if i can plug or "T" that line in some way? I ask as the bike is parked in a tiny shed with no light while i paint. I am hoping i dont need to dig it out and trace lines and maybe somebody can give me the info. So anybody?

side note, more ebay cruising and i see both types on ebay for sale.. so i can pin down a year on tank i want to use.. and most ebay sellers just list it as a vulcan 800 tank.. (and who the heck buys all these tanks listed with huge damage?)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts