Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the replies.. I must admit today when I hit my Gadget bookmark and got go daddy's.com I felt at a loss. And realized how I've taken for granted it would always be there with a click.
I like using the Bosch 3323 oil filter. I had forgotten the number and used a k&n filter last change. Speaking of k&n I have the big air intake from barons... I think it lets in to much dirt. I rarely go 3000 miles before I change the oil. I'll put that on in a month traveling for work.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Speaking of k&n I have the big air intake from barons... I think it lets in to much dirt. I rarely go 3000 miles before I change the oil. I'll put that on in a month traveling for work.[/QUOTE]

That doesnt make sense. Why would an open air cleaner make your oil wear out?

K&N filters should be oiled, did you do that? but regardless, air cleaners have absolutely nothing to do with oil life.
I would ride 8,000 miles before changing the oil on my nomad.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I also hated that it went down also, so when the new guy got it and started it back up I didn't hesitate in making a small donation to help with keeping it up this time, absolutly one of the best sites for the Kaw out there IMO.

HalfBreed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts