Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity as I had just gotten into the nomad world and it seems absolutely all write UPS and info were on this site is it just me having problems getting to it or is it permanently down? As there seems to be always links and references to his site but now I have no options to view his site other than cacheing it through google which has limited success (about half is readable but no images) anyone have any info on this? Thanks.. I wasn't very sure of where to put this either as it is relevant to the vulcans, sorry if this is just me being a newb.. Thanks!

·
BOTM Winner, December 2016
331 Posts
I noticed this too, just a few days ago....

Looks like we need to donate so Gadget can pay his bill...:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Gadget decided not to host the site anymore. He gave the rights to someone on the Delphi forums and we are waiting for them to host the site. There have been many offers to host the site, but the rights to the page have been given to someon else already.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahh okay, I was thinking the same thing as you luckymann as that seems like an amazing resource that would take a HUGE amount of time to have to do over
So we just have to wait to see when the site comes out of limbo then and I guess just try and read what i/we can from what's been cached.

Is there anywhere that is watching the status of this? Like on Delphi? Or just keep trying to site until one day it works haha

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Ahh okay, I was thinking the same thing as you luckymann as that seems like an amazing resource that would take a HUGE amount of time to have to do over
So we just have to wait to see when the site comes out of limbo then and I guess just try and read what i/we can from what's been cached.

Is there anywhere that is watching the status of this? Like on Delphi? Or just keep trying to site until one day it works haha
There has been talk about hosting it. I can rebuild the site and host it, with minimal effort. I'll give it some time and see what the options are if it's not up soon.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
I'm in the hosting biz (18 1/2years doing it) so if I can help let me know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts