Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
If gadget page needs a new hosting home...pm me. Been in hosting business for 18+ years and will be happy to help out

·
Registered
7 Posts
I brought the site back

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Luis I am a tech person of my own company called Polished Networks Inc. I am also an avid motorcycle rider and a big fan of Vulcans, I own a 01 Nomad 1500 myself.

I noticed the GadgetJq site has been down for some time now. I found myself always looking to the archive, and noticed it to be a bit buggy. So I decided to host the site myself.

The New URL is:www.VulcanGadgets.com

The site has been changed a tiny bit, but I do have plans to really try to update it in the future.

I would also like to take a moment to give credit to the original Gadgets Site. Thank you for creating such a valuable site, you did a fantastic job, and help countless people. If for any reason you feel my site is violating any type of copy rights please feel free to contact me, and appropriate action will be taken immediately.

Email:[email protected]
Twitter: @VulcanGates (Site Updates)

Enjoy having the site back.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was referencing the archive someone posted the URL for. Happy to have a non-archive up and running though. Props to you!

I am anxious to see what changes you make. Personally I find it somewhat difficult to read the text with the gray and white plaid background. Also, those little flashing squares next to subject matter are annoying to try to click :) Why not consider making the text a hyperlink like 99.9% of the other websites in existence :)

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Just added the site back into my favorites. Thanks for picking it up and continuing what has been a great resource for many here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Site

Hello Everyone,

If you are following Vulcan Gadgets on Facebook you may have noticed we just published a banner with information about our first major site update announcement that is coming soon.

I am anxious to see what changes you make. Personally I find it somewhat difficult to read the text with the gray and white plaid background. Also, those little flashing squares next to subject matter are annoying to try to click :) Why not consider making the text a hyperlink like 99.9% of the other websites in existence :)
VulcanJeff we hear you loud and clear. Be sure to follow us, I am sure you will like the changes that are coming.

Here is just the Banner Posted on Facebook about the update to come.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Site Updates

Good news everyone, on our Facebook page we finally announced the release of our VulcanGadgets.com =V2= site layout update. The new site design is still in beta, so we would really like to hear your feedback.

Note: I would like to take a moment to thank the people who have donated, and have made these updates possible, helped with server cost, and really helped pay for our coffee while we worked on this during late night weekends.

Thank you, Ed Holly, Gabe de Soto, Twisted Tress, James Forrest, Horace Noel, Keith Miller, Robert Myers, Richard Schmutzler, Garry Webster, Mark Maxfield, and Kevin Knipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts