Discussion Starter #1

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
now thats just plain funny there !!!!

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Gads! ROFL!!!! I nearly spit coffee all over the keyboard reading that! First ever truely universaly positive thing I've ever read about a biker "Gang"!

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is not funny it is horrible for me. Every human have some rights whether he is criminal. We adopt policies to remove the crimes in our society not the criminals.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Must have been a Harley rally. Why else would you have that much duct tape just lying around? (Sorry, sorry, couldn't resist!)

Eden I'm with you, PETA is annoying as all get out but if they aren't hurting you then just leave them alone. BUT, this isn't real, so it just makes for a funny story. Kind of thing you'd see in a slapstick comedy movie.

Kind of reminds me of an old joke about a single trucker vs three bikers;

So this trucker pulls into this rest stop about 1AM and walks in and orders a pork chop and some mashed potatoes before going in to the showers to wash up. As he steps into the shower, a group of three rough-n-tough bikers stumble in the front door of the diner. They see the porkchop plate being prepared and decide it looks good, so they order their own. But, greedy and a little hungry, when the waitress lays the truckers plate on the table, they grab that one too. When the trucker gets out of the shower, the waitress apologizes and says she'll get him another one. "No time for that" he says, and he goes ahead and pays for the plate anyway.

One of the bikers looks at the waitress, who is looking out the window at the trucker getting back in his rig, and says "He's not much of a man is he?" "Not only did he not fight for his dinner, he even paid for it anyway!" The waitress chuckled and said "Yeah, he's not much of a truck driver either. He just mowed over three motorcycles on his way out of the parking lot"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts