Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Kawasaki :) but u already know that?I Believe the FP's are the only full true duals.Vance and Hines makes the 2 into 1 full exhaust pro pipe.IMHO there is no real advantage going to the FP vrs slip ons, since the Cats are in the Kawi mufflers anyways.But they do look nice with those tips.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The Kawasaki VN1700's sound potential when you upgrade to Cobra headers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF2KBtBncdQ

Normally I hear no popping with the Fi2000 Cobra Power Tune, reason why popping is heard in this video taken today is from me not letting off throttle all the way while coming to a fast stop so I can turn around and do the pass by a couple times.

This is how badass the VN1700 sounds when you take off the restrictive stock pipes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
OMG!
Just the idea of of taking my woman with me for a nice sunday ride......lol.
Honestly, I can't even begin to imagine having that system om my own bike, cause of the level of noise. I guess I'm getting too old.......
I would also suspect the police would have a similar opinion in the matter.
But the sound is quite nice, I have to admit that

·
Registered
148 Posts
OMG!
Just the idea of of taking my woman with me for a nice sunday ride......lol.
Honestly, I can't even begin to imagine having that system om my own bike, cause of the level of noise. I guess I'm getting too old.......
I would also suspect the police would have a similar opinion in the matter.
But the sound is quite nice, I have to admit that
If you have a smart TV connected to a true 7.1 AVR surround sound, you get a much better experience in listening to the video. Pretty close to as if you were standing there as I ride by (at least for me with my AVR and 75" screen).

When you go easy on throttle say cruising easy and pass a cop, you won't be getting unwanted attention. But then again where I live, most bikes have loud exhaust's like mine. And yes, your nice Sunday ride with your better half probably would not like to be hearing it from prolong period of time (if she is not into louder sounding exhaust notes).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts