Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running Fuggin Fabrication S4 or S14 exhaust? How do you like it? I've been trying to get a exhaust clip from Fuggin but they are not answering e-mails...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Anyone running Fuggin Fabrication S4 or S14 exhaust? How do you like it? I've been trying to get a exhaust clip from Fuggin but they are not answering e-mails...
I've been trying to get sound clips for several of their pipes and they aren't answering my e-mails either.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
A while back they said they were "falling on hard economic times" and might be closing shop. Afterward, they said they had received some new work and were doing better.

I haven't seen them make any new entries on the forum for a while either. Their website is still active, but maybe they're not there any more. Dunno.

I haven't looked, but i wouldn't be suprised if you could find the sound clips you're looking for on youtube.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone have a different 2-into-1 that they can recommend?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Cobra

Well I'm still running factory pipes and other add-ons are higher on my priority list, but I'll tell ya the ones I want are the Cobra Power Pro HP 2 Into 1. Pricey, yes, but that's why they're lower on my list. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts