Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the air kit and cobra long shots pipes yesterday. I also put in PC3usb. But there was not fuel map for this combination on dynojet site. I downloaded one for Vance & Hines Powershots exhaust with quiet baffles and Thunder Manufacturing airbox. The bike runs a little rich now with some popping when you close the throttle . Any one has any leads for fuel maps? Any place where you can buy it? I called a shop that does dyno tuning. It costs 350.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
I just installed the air kit and cobra long shots pipes yesterday. I also put in PC3usb. But there was not fuel map for this combination on dynojet site. I downloaded one for Vance & Hines Powershots exhaust with quiet baffles and Thunder Manufacturing airbox. The bike runs a little rich now with some popping when you close the throttle . Any one has any leads for fuel maps? Any place where you can buy it? I called a shop that does dyno tuning. It costs 350.
gb, 350 seems a little stiff. I paid 200 when I had my harley done. but then all they did was down load a v&h map and tweak it a little for the Rinehart pipe there was no previous map for. 200 was for 2hours dyno time. they spent all of 15min. including loading and unloading it as they had waited till the very end of the day it was promised and needed. I suggest finding an existing map and do some adjusting to those flat file cells(xl) to adjust where you think it needs fixing. your seat-0-pants cant be far from what I have seen on these dynometers. This is not first time been down this road. out, ponch

·
Registered
319 Posts
map

Pm me your email addy. I've got a dyno tuned map that wil also get rid of the decel pop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts