Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting my 2008 Vulcan 900 Custom for sale, it was purchased new by me 3 years ago in April of 2008.

I have literally spent THOUSANDS in custom parts so my loss is your GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This bike has NEVER been laid down, damaged or broken in any way. It was originally black but I painted it a custom Candy Green with Ghostish flames. This bike is very economical, and has much more power than you'd expect a 900 to have. This bike rides really smooth with the belt drive and WILL get comments ANYWHERE you take it. I really wish I didn't need to get rid of it but I just bought a new Concours 14 and already had more cars than I need so something must go. The bike has approxmately 24,200 miles, which may go up slightly as I'll ride it a little most likely before it sells.

Here are the Details of all the Add-ons I've done:

Britt Motorsports Smooth Rear Fender
Britt Motorsports Solo Seat
Propad Gel Seat Insert
Arlen Ness Mirrors
Scootworks 2" Risers
Scootworks Front Overdrive Pulley
Cobra FI2000R w/ PnP harness
Hard Krome K2 Pipes
Polished Lower Fork tubes
Barons Inferno Big Air Kit/BAK
Rear Lowering Kit 1"or 2" Drop (Currently set at 1")
Kuryakyn ISO Grips
Kuryakyn Rear Plate mount
Kuryakyn LED lighted Rear Plate Holder
Metzeler 880 Oversized 90/90 Front Tire
Britt Motorsports Wheels with Matching Belt Pulley (Stock Sized Front, 210 Rear)
Radiantz Custom LED Rear Stop/Brake/Turn Light
Custom LED Front Bullet Signals
Cobra Chrome Radiator Cover
Cobra Chrome Regulator Cover
Some random chrome Pieces - Reservoir cover etc
There are probably some things I forgot!

Other Details:
-Tabs are good for a Year, just renewed a week ago.
-Rear Tire was replaced less than 1000 miles ago ($300)
-Front tire still has PLENTY of tread
-I also have a detachable Sissy Bar with a removable seat that cost me close to $750 all together, if interested I'll include it for an extra $350, otherwise I will sell it seperate
-Stock parts are included with the exception of the exhaust

Now for those pictures....(Note these were taken in October prior to the rear tire being replaced)

]

I am asking $7200 OBO... I'm going to try to sell it as a whole first... If that does not work it will be parted out.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I am posting my 2008 Vulcan 900 Custom for sale, it was purchased new by me 3 years ago in April of 2008.

I have literally spent THOUSANDS in custom parts so my loss is your GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This bike has NEVER been laid down, damaged or broken in any way. It was originally black but I painted it a custom Candy Green with Ghostish flames. This bike is very economical, and has much more power than you'd expect a 900 to have. This bike rides really smooth with the belt drive and WILL get comments ANYWHERE you take it. I really wish I didn't need to get rid of it but I just bought a new Concours 14 and already had more cars than I need so something must go. The bike has approxmately 24,200 miles, which may go up slightly as I'll ride it a little most likely before it sells.

Here are the Details of all the Add-ons I've done:

Britt Motorsports Smooth Rear Fender
Britt Motorsports Solo Seat
Propad Gel Seat Insert
Arlen Ness Mirrors
Scootworks 2" Risers
Scootworks Front Overdrive Pulley
Cobra FI2000R w/ PnP harness
Hard Krome K2 Pipes
Polished Lower Fork tubes
Barons Inferno Big Air Kit/BAK
Rear Lowering Kit 1"or 2" Drop (Currently set at 1")
Kuryakyn ISO Grips
Kuryakyn Rear Plate mount
Kuryakyn LED lighted Rear Plate Holder
Metzeler 880 Oversized 90/90 Front Tire
Britt Motorsports Wheels with Matching Belt Pulley (Stock Sized Front, 210 Rear)
Radiantz Custom LED Rear Stop/Brake/Turn Light
Custom LED Front Bullet Signals
Cobra Chrome Radiator Cover
Cobra Chrome Regulator Cover
Some random chrome Pieces - Reservoir cover etc
There are probably some things I forgot!

Other Details:
-Tabs are good for a Year, just renewed a week ago.
-Rear Tire was replaced less than 1000 miles ago ($300)
-Front tire still has PLENTY of tread
-I also have a detachable Sissy Bar with a removable seat that cost me close to $750 all together, if interested I'll include it for an extra $350, otherwise I will sell it seperate
-Stock parts are included with the exception of the exhaust

Now for those pictures....(Note these were taken in October prior to the rear tire being replaced)

]

I am asking $7200 OBO... I'm going to try to sell it as a whole first... If that does not work it will be parted out.
pm me on how much you'd like for the exhaust if you can't the bike as a whole... very interested. Thanx...
p.s. good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Beautiful bike!!!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Nice bike.
Pipes are gorgeous, I've never seen them before, might know they are hk (my fave pipes).

·
Registered
30 Posts
2008 Vulcan 900 custom

If you part it out I would like the scootworks overdrive front pulley,
radiator cover, and regulator cover :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts