Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew this was going to be a damn expensive habit.....ok, so I got the bike a couple weeks ago, found out the left front turn signal likes to point down now instead of forward. The threads inside the turn signal are stripped enough to not hold the turn signal in place, but tape is now holding it in place.

Do any of you have either a single left front turn signal (chrome) or 2 matching turn signals (left and right)??

'96 1500 Classic.

(Ugh, what next??)

·
Registered
6 Posts
turn signals

i have the entire front blinker assembly off my 08 900 classic includes the left and right chrome blinkers and even the chrome bracket that connects to the forks if interested......

·
Registered
339 Posts
There you go BH, a few more parts and you will have a 900, then all you will need is some green paint :D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kidd - can you take pics and post? Or just send to my email through this site.

Dawg - do not rub it in :) . She would probably get a kick out of getting a "greenie" and now that there is a second one on this site, she is really thinking. I better clean out the garage for a 2nd, eh? Then I can get another.....hmmm blue and silver sounds good to me (saw one of those on here too!)

Just need better weather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts