Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok silly question time,,, I have a 2008 Classic LT,, I put modulators in front & back,, I noticed my front turn indicators glow all the time,, but still work when turning. My back ones only come on when turning,,So is this normal and I never noticed ? I've only had it for a week or so,, or did my mods screw something up ? Thanks all !!

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Fronts are normally running and turn signals. Rears, if amber, are turn only. To verify yours just pull a front lamp and see if they are dual filament. If they are, you're good to go, if not WRITE BACK and we'll help you track down the issue...

·
Registered
370 Posts
As Bear said fronts are running lights, rear are turn signal only.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I have to say this to myself DAAH !! I never thought of pulling the bulb !! I know I did not touch any indicator wires,, I will check this before my riding today ! Thanks !!! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok what a dummy I am !! You guys were right ! Pop the cover and the light had 2 filaments !! I am good to go then,,, embarrassed,, but good to go !!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Bear !!! But the saying,, " as plain as the nose on my face " comes to mind LOL,, I was just worried I may have buggered something up on my baby !! I almost feel like I am riding a EMS vehicle now,, headlight flashing,, brake lights flashing,, and me in my bright greenish safety shirt,,, but I have noticed people see me coming,, and that's certainly what counts !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts