Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello V2Kers!

I need a front belt-drive pulley. I want it to play around with to mock up a chain-drive adapter idea. If you have worn one out, and didn't throw it away, let's talk. I don't need the outer belt driving teeth at all - I'll turn those off anyway - all I need is the hub and the splines don't have to be in great shape either, but I do want it to at least go on the output shaft. Thanks!

By the way, got another stomach churner when I searched "chain drive conversion". You can get EVERYTHING for a Harley. Magnetos, and all sorts of cool hop-up stuff out the wazoo. And V2K stuff is slowly disappearing. Depressing.

·
BOTM Winner, October 2016
537 Posts
I have seen a couple of conversions. Fluidmotion did one with a 300mm rear tire. Guy out of Texas did the same. R&S Kawasaki in Albuquerque, NM had one in the floor but wanted $30k for it. My first inclination is to look at Kawasaki sports bikes that may have similar sized rotors, wheels, and sprockets. They like to borrow from the sports lineup on the Cruiser side. The Zx1000 or Zx1400 might be a good start. Keep us posted on what you do find works out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts