Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get a front fender like the one on this bike? I did a search and didn't come up with anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
King-Nine I looked there before I posted this and did not see it. Guess im going blind in my old age.Thanks!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
It's a Kustom werks saracen front fender from meancycles. They have a shipment on the way. Should be in stock by the end of the week.

·
Registered
79 Posts
saracen, that's the name i was trying to remember, knew i've seen the fender before on my own searches for aftermarket ones. still looks close to the ness one though. at least i had the correct seller in meancycles anyway. 1 for 2 ain't all bad.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yes, we just started tooling a new VN900 Reaper front fender that will fit a 90/90-21 tire. We will take pictures of our setup in the next few days. The fender will look similar to our Honda Fury front fender, but with more rounder edges, what do you guys think? We will build what ever you ask. The wheels are in motion, thanks for your feedback. Retail will be $225

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the looks of it Low and Mean. I will be waiting to see the pics. Please keep us posted.

Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts