Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 classic and I need a front fender for it, don't know if it's cheap plastic or bad roads that that did it but the fender is shattered at all four bolt holes! my bike is candy apple Arabian red (where do they bet these names?) but for the right price i'll take whatever color I can get...thanks...johnny

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a front off my 09.

Its Midnight Metallic Saphire blue and has a moderate scratch on the right from. Maybe 1"-1.25" but it is only the paint and theres no damage to the fender. Otherwise its in great shape.

Took it off the bike at 4100 miles.

What are you looking to pay?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really don't know, a new fender the color I need is almost $200 if I get you fender i'll have to have it painted if I can find anyone that is willing to try to match this paint. (wish I had bought a black bike) what do you need for it. also can you send me some [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just checked what it would take to ship this thing and I don't think I could give it to you at a price that would be reasonable.

Its $40 bucks just to ship. I was hoping to get at least $50 for the fender so that's $90

1 - 4 of 4 Posts