Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't seem to find a fender extender for my new (to me) Voyager. Seems to me there should be something to protect the radiator from all the mud and gravel spewed up by the front tire but I can't seem to find a part. What do you guys do about that?

Thanks in advance.
Glenn

·
Registered
662 Posts
Can't seem to find a fender extender for my new (to me) Voyager. Seems to me there should be something to protect the radiator from all the mud and gravel spewed up by the front tire but I can't seem to find a part. What do you guys do about that?

Thanks in advance.
Glenn
Don't ride in mud and gravel? :wink2:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Why not just make a mudflap and rivet it on

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not just make a mudflap and rivet it on
I have thought of that, just don't want it looking too ghetto just yet. I do like the idea of a manual switch for the fan though how easy was that to do? I was thinking auxiliary manual fan on the outside.. lol ayour way sounds much easier/better/less ghetto.

Thanks
Glenn

·
Registered
580 Posts
I have thought of that, just don't want it looking too ghetto just yet. I do like the idea of a manual switch for the fan though how easy was that to do? I was thinking auxiliary manual fan on the outside.. lol ayour way sounds much easier/better/less ghetto.

Thanks
Glenn[/QUOMy buddy made his own mud flaps and installed them on his Spyder, he took his time and they look and work great. I have thought of doing it but I haven't had any issues with rocks causing any damage so I keep putting it off. The fan mod is fairly easy to do and there are instructions on here somewhere is you do a search. I will chech and get back to you

·
Registered
580 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
580 Posts
Thanks you very much, I really appreciate your help and direction I have a project. Would it be possible to snap a pic of your friends mudflaps at some point? Just looking for some direction my imagination goes amuck at times..

Thanks again
Glenn
There you go

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts