Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've benefited much from you guys; thus I'm giving away FREE a custom leather seat and a Laminar Lip from my 2010 900LT. The seat was my stock seat but customed by Rick Mayer. Very comfortable (did I mention Leather) but not for me as I needed a back rest. The Laminar Lip does work, amazing zero buffeting but again not for me.
I'm sorry, not exactly free, you pay shipping. Either way it's still very inexpensive considering the seat mod was $350 and the lip was $100+. Probable easier to email me at [email protected] or you can try the pm.

·
Registered
249 Posts
PM sent. Interested in The Laminar Lip.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I replied to the PM, hope you got it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
laminar lip

sorry to any who have tried to email or pm me. Re email, no excuse for me not seeing it. I'm sorry. Try again. Still I think email is more reliable. But I'll still try to understand this PM thing

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi Jerry I got your PM and replied back, I will take the Laminar Lip. But if someone is in front of me because they emailed or PMed before me, I understand. I sent you my email so just let me know, thanks, mj.

·
Registered
249 Posts
The Laminar Lip came today, Thank you. It was well packed and in new condition.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've benefited much from you guys; thus I'm giving away FREE a custom leather seat and a Laminar Lip from my 2010 900LT. The seat was my stock seat but customed by Rick Mayer. Very comfortable (did I mention Leather) but not for me as I needed a back rest. The Laminar Lip does work, amazing zero buffeting but again not for me.
I'm sorry, not exactly free, you pay shipping. Either way it's still very inexpensive considering the seat mod was $350 and the lip was $100+. Probable easier to email me at [email protected] or you can try the pm.
email sent on the seat

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
both the seat and lip are gone - quickly. I hope the new owners can make good use of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts