Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of putting some forward facing "bullet" type lights on the engine guards for my VV. Anyone do that or have any thoughts on the idea?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Are you wanting to add the lights so that the Cagers will see you better, or so that you can see more of the road when riding, or a mixture of both?

There are several options available and many choices regarding how you wire them.

LED lights will draw the least current but to get LED lights that will light up the road as well as help you be seen are quite expensive.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to let the cagers see me. The VV has a good bit of forward lights for seeing the road, I just don't want to "blend-in".

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
I installed a pair of bullet lights, but didn't mount them to the guards - made a pair of brackets and installed them near the lower's. It's not the best solution (had to use a zip tie on each one as part of the setup). If you are curious, can take some pix.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just to let the cagers see me. The VV has a good bit of forward lights for seeing the road, I just don't want to "blend-in".
Wear neon-pink likra pants while ridding ... lol

Sent from a mobile device with a keyboard that sucks, pardon misspelled words..

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
;)

Sent from a mobile device with a keyboard that sucks, pardon misspelled words..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts