Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just bought some forward controls off an se for my LT. Sometimes I just wanna stretch out a little bit. Hoping they fit with Cobra bars, if not or if I don't like them don't be surprised to see them in the classifieds. For the price I couldn't beat it, I know I could always revert back and put some pegs on the bars. Anyone else do this and have some reviews?

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you are interested in selling the floorboards off your LT let me know. I am looking for a set for my custom.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a custom that i put the cobra highway bar on and worked with the forward controls. It is a little tight on the brake side but not a problem if you dont lean you foot out to much. If you do your foot will hit the bar. Hope this helps

Attachments

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I'm with Floridaboy on this one. I've got the Cobra bars on my '07 Custom and had a couple of close calls before I got used to them. I tend to ride with my feet angled out and ended up trying to stop with my toe pressing firmly against the bar. Doesn't stop too quickly that way. I'm planning on trying angling the pedal a bit higher. Hoping that way I've got the break on before I hit the bar.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
can't you adjust the brake pedal angle? Loosen the bolt at the bottom, remove it from the splines and adjust the angle?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts