Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
that's the odd thing, there is NO leaking fluid as you'd expect, instead a powdery trail coming out from under the chrome cowbell
I hate them ugmo fat lady leg stockings. I stripped mine so as to show off them gorgeous 50mm legs. mitey meaty. no tins. no krome. gott a leak, U'd kno about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
New seals and o-rings, progressive springs, and oil cost me like 125 bucks, took about 4 hours to completly dis-assemble and put it back together, while taking pictures.
It handles completly different much more stiff, in cornering is great.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
New seals and o-rings, progressive springs, and oil cost me like 125 bucks, took about 4 hours to completly dis-assemble and put it back together, while taking pictures.
It handles completly different much more stiff, in cornering is great.
rt,, watt about the :beer:? u didnt itemize :beer: time. b4, during, after. that could easily make it a 3-4:beer: six hour job?

·
Registered
560 Posts
I hate them ugmo fat lady leg stockings. I stripped mine so as to show off them gorgeous 50mm legs. mitey meaty. no tins. no krome. gott a leak, U'd kno about it.

Obviously you don't have bugs in TEXAS, flyin pain in the ars critters.....

Microbial wings and guts that slice up fork seals regularly here.

Fork covers are a MUST here unless you want to be re sealing often....

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,906 Posts
Obviously you don't have bugs in TEXAS, flyin pain in the ars critters.....

Microbial wings and guts that slice up fork seals regularly here.

Fork covers are a MUST here unless you want to be re sealing often....

Pish Posh....

the bugs down here are SO big, even their guts and wings won't fit up in there...

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Obviously you don't have bugs in TEXAS, flyin pain in the ars critters.....Microbial wings and guts that slice up fork seals regularly here. Fork covers are a MUST here unless you want to be re sealing often....
c0oTs, we gott em. not horse flies as huge as yor state bird. bein mor to desert roun these parts, dry, not just the beer, we do gott less. Jus nuther benni of gettin the fook outa north, sno joke territory. That place, God created for visitin in the summer is all.
I wipe my forx clean b4 an after each ride. Them kaw bells don't do chitt to protekt seals n sliders. All kinds of krap gets up under them and you don't see it, can't kno it while it eats away at yor sled.
I like my gear to be as simple as reasonable. Maintenance is ez. poncho

·
Registered
90 Posts
I don't want to hear it about big bugs. Come to southern Louisiana. I swear the other day I saw a skeeter carrying a rat off.

It's bad when you hit one and it explodes. Runs up the windshield and dribbled down the back side.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You Americarners aint seen nuthin!!!

In Australia,,, we have bugs that big when you hit them on the bike, you crash they are that "BIG!"

O wait, that was a kangaroo :-(

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
You Americarners aint seen nuthin!!!
In Australia,,, we have bugs that big when you hit them on the bike, you crash they are that "BIG!" O wait, that was a kangaroo :-(
yeah bugs big as Roos, eh? I hear the skeeters in Alaska are so big they knok you off yor bike and then ride it away!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts