Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, April 2014
786 Posts
Its a Holiday wknd. Elestat most are probably out riding or partying with friends or family, then you have a few like me that still have to work. Give it a few more days to get a response. I don't see where it would be a problem personally as long as they fit & are secured properly.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
are you talking about the chrome covers coming off the triple tree, cause I aint seen them installed on a custom. Im not home to check the install of them , but I do know the triple tree set up is different for both bikes. I can look at both my bikes tomorrow night and get back to you if you want.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I had thought about doing this as well, the black fork covers from the classic se on the black custom

I believe as long as the fork tubes are the same diameter it would attach with the same clamp (there is an upper and lower cover for each fork)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been doing a lot ALOT of research on the fork covers and the 90's era vulcans seem to fit but their are no attachment points. I could see fabricating a bracket but I'm not sure if I'd need to if the uppers fit tight with rubber grommets. The lowers I'm almost sure I'd have to.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are you talking about the chrome covers coming off the triple tree, cause I aint seen them installed on a custom. Im not home to check the install of them , but I do know the triple tree set up is different for both bikes. I can look at both my bikes tomorrow night and get back to you if you want.
Any info would help

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts