Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just started a new YouTube channel on motorcycles and motorcycling this week called "Tripp On Two Wheels." Problem is I don't yet have enough subscribers to get much notice from YouTube.

I figured if VF'ers would throw me a bone by subscribing, I'll throw you a bone by giving you a chance to win new GoPro 7. When I get to 1,000 subscribers I'm going to randomly draw one lucky winner and mail him the free GoPro. I'm normally a cheap-ass, but I'll even spring for the postage. Please set your YouTube subscriptions list setting to "public" as I can only draw a name that I can see.

Once I draw the lucky SOB, I'll send you a PM through YouTube and get your address and ship the bad boy off to you. I'll even post the winner's screen name here so all you doubting Thomases will know I came through on the deal. Hell, I might even throw in a free tire valve cap or two. :)If posting this, violates any VF policy, I apologize in advance.

Anyhow, I'd appreciate your help and if you choose to subscribe, you can find the channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMaLdyriBKNsUtpgNh1-g6w

And while you're at it, watch a couple vids, like something if you like it and leave a comment or two. I could use the boost. And while you're at it, please post up here if you subbed. Would be a nice way to get to know folks.

Thanks!

JP

·
Registered
161 Posts
1000 subscribers ??

I don’t even think there are that many active users on this entire forum Lol

Did you also post your thread on any other forums or is this specifically for VFs ??

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1000 subscribers ??

I don’t even think there are that many active users on this entire forum Lol

Did you also post your thread on any other forums or is this specifically for VFs ??
Posted it on a couple other forums and then just getting the word out. I'm hoping the winner comes from this forum as that would be really cool, but I'm just going to randomly draw from the first 1,000 subscribers no matter where they come from.

Thanks,

JP

1 - 20 of 45 Posts