Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, January 2014
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought them less than a year ago. Decided to switch back to stock pipes since I am adding hard bags (just looks better). The pipes sound great; Road Burners are made by Hard Krome. They are in very good condition but do have a small blemish about the size of a pinkie print where some cager let their car door scuff; nothing that can't be touched up by a tiny bit of high temp black paint.

I would like to get $200 + shipping. This includes all the hardware AND the Street Pro end caps (not pictured).

Here's a picture of the pipes on my bike...

I also have a set of stock fully debaffled BLACK exhaust off my 900 Custom Special Edition for sale. I will take offers on the stock exhaust.

Here's a link to the video of my stock debaffled exhuast (yes, the video is mirrored...damn, iSight camera)...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/justinbrunick/4430251922/

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like the pipes and definitely afford that how much to send to 62801?

·
Registered
20 Posts
alright in the morning i am checking my bank account you had better be ready to sell some parts.

·
Registered
20 Posts
you take paypal?

·
Registered
20 Posts
GIve me your phone number please. Or call me at 618 204 2697

·
BOTM Winner, January 2014
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GIve me your phone number please. Or call me at 618 204 2697
Just called you, left my number and PayPal on your voicemail. I'm headed into work right now, so if you call tonight, just leave me a voicemail and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts