Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well, my 500 is gone, replaced by an '08 Goldwing. The dealer wasn't interested in giving me anything for the things I added so I pulled most of them and have them available for sale.

Prices are negotiable, but don't include shipping!

• Engine Guard - $175.00
    This is one of 500 Rider's (Vicente's) engine guards. It has a Kuryakin helmet lock attached. It was only on the bike for 6 months and is in excellent shape. See the sticky "Engine Guards" topic in the Vulcan 500 forum for details.

• Saddlebags and Supports - $90.00
    Tourmaster Cruiser III slant saddlebags with chromed supports for the EN500. These are the perfect size for a 500, but will work equally well on larger bikes. The supports are specific to the 500 though.

• Tool Roll/Fork Bag - $20.00
    Tourmaster Cruiser III tool roll.
  • Take the saddlebags and tool-roll as a matched set for $100.00
Send me a PM or reply to this note if interested. Pictures and additional information available on request.

Regards,

·
Registered
15 Posts
If the deal with abousall falls through I may be interested in the saddlebags/mounts and the tool bag.

If you have pics can you send them to nhphotoguy at hotmail.com

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

V0lusia,

I haven't heard back from abousall yet. I'll give him another couple of days. I'll try to find a picture in the meantime.

Regards,

Randy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Volusia,

Still no word from abousall. If you want the bags and mounts they are yours.

Here's the only photo I have:

They are TourMaster Cruiser III slant bags, and the tool-bag is just a Cruiser III. You can probably see better pictures on TourMaster's site.

Send me a PM if you want them and I'll send you my PayPal address. I will ship them tomorrow if we can do this quickly, otherwise it will be about three weeks as I won't have access to them.

Regards,

Randy

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry for the delayed response. I showed them to my GF (her bike) and she said she wanted larger ones, so it looks like we'll pass. Thanks......

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Red Stripe Rod,

Sorry for the delay, I have been out of town. Yes, the bags and supports are still available and yours if you want them!

Regards,

Randy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Volusia,

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

FYI, Larger bags won't fit on a 500 unless you move the rear turn-signals, although that is not supposed to be too hard. Irrelevant on a bigger bike, of course.

Regards,

Randy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Let me know if that falls through. I'm very interested in the saddle bags, supports, and the tool roll for $100.

Thanks,

JJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts